Life Before Debt – March 29
Jubilee Debt Campaign has organised a day event in March. It’s free, but you need to register.
Debt is at the centre of a broken economic system that is hurting ordinary people everywhere.
- Rowan Williams, Former Archbishop of Canterbury
- Ann Pettifor, Director, PRIME and author of Just Money
- David Graeber, Author of Debt: The First 5,000 Years
- Costas Lapavitsas, Professor of Economics, SOAS
- Njoki Njehu, Daughters of Mumbi, Kenya and Africa Jubilee South
- Jihen Chandoul, Campaign to Audit Tunisia’s Debt
- Mohammed Mossallem, Drop Egypt’s Debt campaign
- Allyson Pollock, Professor of Public Health & author ofNHS Plc
- Andrew McGettigan, Critical Education blog and author of The Great University Gamble
- Andrew Ross, Strike Debt activist and author ofCreditocracy: The case for debt refusal
Date: Saturday 29 March 2014
Venue: School of Oriental and African Studies
View original post 9 more words